Pages

Our Awesome Travels

Our Awesome Travels
Taken In Quartzsite Arizona Dec 7th 2015

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mon. May 17th Arkona

Join us as we travel North America in our Holiday Rambler Vacationer, since August. 2006

      Again bright and sunny, now this is more like it. I took a drive to Forest this morning to renew my license plate sticker, now we can drive our house for another year. This also means we are getting a year older, yes I have a birthday!!!! But not until thursday, I can hardly wait, we are gonna celebrate,... hmmm I forgot what we were gonna do, but that doesn't matter we will do it anyway.

      After lunch I puttered around with our propane camp fire, not working well, just a tiny flame. So after disassembly, cleaning and testing, it was established that we need a new regulator. Well not as easy as I thought. Trying to find out where to buy one is a problem, I checked at the hardware store, propane filling station, heating installer, appliance store even checking out the phone book and the internet. Then I checked with Rob the manager of the resort and he says, no problem my propane guy comes tomorrow he should have one for you. Still learning everyday.

       This project taken care of we sat outside, read for a while and Suzie rearranged her new bouquet of 25 roses that we got at the flea market on sunday. These were to replace the ones we bought 4 years ago in Arizona, (the same ones I re coloured in Benson Arizona this spring) a really good deal at $5.00 a dozen for these lifelike wooden roses that are maintenance free.
nice roses

      Then time for supper of garlic sausage, with garlic mashed potatoes and veggies for supper, yes we like garlic and its good for you too.
Visitor Number
Notice the controls for this New Map on the left side, you can zoom into different areas of the map and see where we are or have been.

View Summer 2010 in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love it when you take the time to drop us a line.